Friday, April 30, 2010

Ever have those days

Good Morning world,
I actually woke up early today and went for a morning walk (I never do that lol... I sleep in as much as I can)... ever have those days were the sound of a chill-mellow breakbeat and the sound of the sax and a cool hint of soulful hook to blend it in just right ... like a milshake?? lol
no just me?? anyway, check out this cat. >> Mr. J. Medeiros ... I love everything about his tracks... I heard the track: constance first... check out the video



...
Amelie is a lighter track lol... I love it... it fills my mental cup of coffee. (speaking of which, I've never been a coffee drinker but lately I've been jumping on the bandwagon lol... I like my coffee dark since I recently found out that I'm slightly lactose intolerant...)... its featuring a verse from Mos Def's Ms. Fat Booty (Black on Both sides) anyway... enjoy world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers