Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ces Petits Riens


PH-Wert - Love Theme (For Dilla) by Potentia (PH-Wert)

Have you ever watched a heated debate in sign language? I have... Granted I was not sure whether it was a debate, a story or just a really heated conversation. The only thing that I do know, is that both parties had priceless facial expression while signing to each other and even smiled/chuckled/shook their heads at several points throughout the conversation. I witnessed this a few weeks ago... and found it super interesting. I couldn't help but think that if I could speak with my hands and listen with my eye... I would probably never stop playing the music coming off of my ipod lol...


Sidebar: I'm exploring the different functions of my camera... accidentally stumbled on this feature, so I may just post more of my own pictures up on this. lol.. whoohoo.

1 comment:

  1. Heated debate is sign language!! <3
    This reminds me of when I went to Paris at the World Cup of Slam poetry to see this lady translate ALL the spoken word pieces in sign language.... <3

    ReplyDelete

Followers