Sunday, January 22, 2012

Time & God and their inside jokes...

I think Time and God share inside jokes that go past me. ...beyond me.. Often leaving me confused with a faded smile on my face. Elapsing in thunderous roars. ...respectively ...as if they were speaking in tongues.

 I'm alive and well. For the past little bit I've been taking in life. ...Taking in the confusion. Taking in this transitioning period and accepting it (still learning to embrace it wholly). I am thankful. 2011 was GREAT to me, and I was so GOOD to 2011 (lol). I worked hard, I cried hard, I failed hard. and most importantly felt myself growing.. and every blessing tingle every fiber of my being throughout it all.



I have several goals.. some of which I slowly started to actualize, others I've been slacking on already.. and we're only 12 days into the year folks (shame). I blame the fact that I haven't written them down yet. I've been just talking about them. lol. But I will say this...  *ahem ahem*



I hereby commit myself to a minimum of 1 blog post per week. Which will involve my writing in more detail than a brief 2 line commentary on a visual that accompanies the post aforementioned. ... From today forward. 


- signed: Yas
(first time I use the word "aforementioned" I hope I used it properly lol)
If ever you see me slippin' tweet (...) at me (@YazzyTaughtMe) on twitter so I can get on it. ('tisnowwritten)

Flying Lotus - Fall in love by -djay-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers