Friday, October 1, 2010

French Soul



my ipod as been soaking in a beautiful soulful french tracks. Freddy Soul and his afiliate Ben L'Oncle Soul, stole my heart. For 1 their Franglais (use french and english in their tracks) and they're SOUL.

Mes couleurs 'soul hip hop jazz vol.1' by Freddysoul




... yeah, I bet you wish you spoke french
BOOOH-YAAAA suckaaaaaas!!!

On another tip, here's an awesome video I found. Quadron covering Micheal Jacksons’ “Baby Be Mine"... I love the 'circa-feel' of the video.



On another Soul tip, I recently heard Bilal's cover of Bob Marley's "Is this Love"... which I loved ... then I heard Corinne Bailey's version and I exploded.



Ohh and for some reason reason I decided to go back and re-visit a lot of my favorite LB tracks in my itunes library, and realized how amazing they really are! ... I Heart Phonte!! ...& Big Pooh (LittleBrother) & Nicolay (ForeignExchange) ... here's a Gem I found:

Keelay and Zaire - Alright With Me f/ Phonte from Little Brother and D-Minor from Quality Control Marketing LLC on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers