Friday, October 1, 2010

Shoot me something...



just found this series of k-swiss video shoots featuring some well-known and or lesser known street-style famous faces. thought they were done really well... Check it ... for some of the videos I don't see the link with k-swiss shoes? lol.. is it an american thing? I don't get it... Though I remember my high school fad of wanting to have a pair of k-swiss, ... I really couldn't care less to be frank. But thought the way the videos were shot to be kinda cool :)

Jake Davis Test Shots: Michelle Sellers from Jake Davis on Vimeo.





Jake Davis Test Shots: Joshua Kissi from Jake Davis on Vimeo.



Jake Davis Test Shots: Katharine Elkington from Jake Davis on Vimeo.



These videos make me wish I had a camera & time to do this.

Jake Davis Test Shots: Tassel Moccasin from Jake Davis on Vimeo.



....
And I found this one video about a dude talking about his relationship with his barber. Since I always hear stories about women and their hairdressers, thought it was interesting ...

'Round About Midnight With Josh Peskowitz from Jake Davis on Vimeo.



There also this video. From the Street Etiquette crew - The use of spoken word over & the meshing of Aretha Franklin's "Young Gifted & Black" is kinda cool. (the slight feel of 'elitism' is a bit annoying though... but ... *shrug*.)

The Black Ivy from Street Etiquette on Vimeo.


... k that's it for now..
Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers