Friday, November 5, 2010

it's been a while... pt.2



It's been a year since I started this blog. ... almost reaching my 100th post.
I wanted something cool to celebrate this fact but as it turns out I'm waaaay too busy for that lol.



I'm lost. I just realized that there's 25 days school days left until Christmas break... and I have NO IDEA what I'm going to do next year. I'm torn between wanting to pursue grad school, and wanting to work for a year. I just realized that I missed the deadline to a student gov. job that I was supposed to apply to. and now the next time the program will be it'll be for jobs that start in August or late july.

Cee Lo Green - Cry Baby by This Is The Way

I'm afraid to make the wrong decision, because I'm realizing that after I'll be done my undergrad... whatever I choose to do next could and will change everything. I have a mountain-load of debt hanging on my back, and I have my family and friends looking at me with eyes full of love asking me what's next.

What's next? right now is a VERY daunting question.

I feel like I'm under a lot of pressure. I'm torn between what I think I want to do, and what my family wants me to do, and what my gut is telling me to do. All of which are different and similar in many ways.

So right now I'm searching for something. I want to be inspired. I want to find answers... and so I am. I won't stop until I find these answers.
... that simple.

Quincy Jones feat. Ludacris Naturally 7 Rudy Currence - Soul Bossa Nostra by WHAT2FUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers