Monday, August 8, 2011

Mellow Vibes... no content

Mellow vibes...today. I feel like I owe it to myself to write an article that's more critical than what I've been posting lately... but hey..it's my blog so (come at me bruhh)... anyway, 1st day at work today. Nothing too exciting... *shoulder-shrug* ...




So last night, someone posted a link about 10 Myths about Introverts I posted it on my tumblr as soon as I found it... ... I need this book in my life. ...Simply based on the excerpt I felt a sense of peace. Like sanity finally hit some part of my conscious. ...like "yooooo!!!!! yeeeeehhh there are people like this tooo?!!?!?! (insert grin)" ... so if anyone out there wants to bless my brain with some knowledge :)

Yakoto - Baby Blues [pinboardblog.com] by PinBoardBlog.com

Oh if you're new to my blog. Show some love. Leave a word a smile .. anything. lol.. I tend to find random videos on the interweb. Today's post has no content. If you're still reading.... ...(I probably think you're dopamine :) lol )



mmmm... I'm usually not too big on pushing myshit on here but...
I also write here:

LeBeat & LaCréole
Manifesto

Twitter: @YazzyTaughtMe ... @Manifesto_Fest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers