Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hip-Hop is one of my favourite things



Slakah The BeatChild... aka one half of Art of Fresh (a hiphop canadian duo). CRAZY producer. excited for his upcoming project called the slakadeliqs (google it, get familiar). Let's just say it's going to be a band that's going to bring back the classic-ness of motown classics back in full throttle mixed with a modern flair. Yes I know it sounds like a big bowl of awesomeness! :D



....
on another note... Janelle Monae's album dropped today!!! :D



Got a review from one my trustiest music blog websites... and they've given it a 4.0/5.0 ... so it should be AWESOME... and as soon as I get paid, I will run to HMV and get myself my copy :)



and her single tightrope has an awesome video!! ... I love her hair, and I love her shoes and earings, and did I mention she's awesome!!



...
OH on a Canadian HipHop tip... Shad's album TSOL is coming out soon. (*clap*) :D



And I guess as an anticipation to its release, his single: "Yaa I get it" is single of the week on itunes. So cheers to free tracks! and get on it, if you haven't already done so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers