Monday, May 17, 2010

Trouble Sleeping



As the title of this post suggests, I'm having trouble sleeping. I have alot of things on my brain, I'm actually pretty tired. mentally and physically... I have work early in the morning. (sigh) ...
I've been thinking... and I really want to travel and see places, not the cliché touristy places in countries that are foreign to me, but the people places.In other words the places like neighbourhouds, places that are intimately calm and paisible (not sure how to say that in english). Places where the people, the regular, just as broke as me hang out. Places that birth inspiration. I want to talk and have conversations with people from different countries about life, their lives, maybe their children's lives and what makes them happy and what makes them sad. I want to hear their accent, I want to have trouble understanding what they say because their accent is so strong lol. I want to be there and listen to them, and I want to learn from them.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers