Wednesday, May 5, 2010

'Swagger'



...... soooo today was my 1st day at work, alot of things went wrong, and alot of things went right. So I can't complain. Apparently my supervisor said that I have a very impressive resume, and the workload I was trained to do, the last person before me took them 2 weeks to do, and I did it within a couple of hours.
...
yes I feel pretty bad-ass lol.
hence this pic.
it's 'swagger'. To be real, I'm not too sure what swagger is, but I can only understand it as shinning... in a Dillasiticly remixed terms lol... it's to be able to hold entire conversation with your presence and soul without ever opening your mouth. (RIP DILLA)

...
on another note... I've recently found out about this duo called Chiddy Bang. I think they're LA based, I'm not sure. But I've been desperately looking for somewhere to download their EP - Opposite of Adults, and I can't find it anywhere :( ... but I found this one EP from them called Air Swell. And I'm soaking in EVERY single track.
Here's one video I found on youtube. It's on the Air Swell mixtape. I would post a link to where I got it, but I'm sure you can google it and find it yourselves. lol
like the title of the video suggests, I'm about to pass out... TIRED!
enjoy,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers