Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's a lazy afternoon



Free Track of the night!!

Exile - Love Line (feat. Blu)

I heart Blu .. and I heart Exile. So naturally you might guess that Below the Heavens was a juicy album. That has not left my ipod since I found it. :)
Sigh, I need a bigger ipod, and I need my iphone to work properly, so I can add new songs. I just had to sacrifice classic favourites like Stevie wonder, Diana Ross & the supremes out of my ipod to make room for Bilal's 1st Born Second. And trust me, it was not an easy decision.
:(
so if you're reading this, and you have an ipod to spare lol... feel free to send it my way :) ...
Can't get enough of your love bayybaayy (*insert Barry White songs*) lol









Oh yeah, I painted today. I repainted this painting/collage thing I did for a friend, because I wasn't happy with it. I realized I was compromising my art for the sake of pleasing a group of people. So I fixed it over the weekend. I still need to add a few things to it to finish it off. But it looks SOOO much better! lol... I can finally sigh of relief lol. ... I would take pictures of it, but I have no camera. And my friend is taking this with her to Italy soooo.......... I guess not.







On another tip..



Item I plan on owning soon:

-Black pencil skirt. (I'm planning on putting myself out there, and network the hell out of every opportunity I can get this year, so that I can be set by the time graduation rolls around)
- Oh and classic black pumps.
- Boots - for fall (possibly knee-high)







Item I plan on actually rocking:
- asos mini-trench
- thigh high socks
- oxfords :)
why? Because I can. Because I want to. ...Often times, I hold myself back from wanting to express myself as boldly as I feel... I'll elaborate on that on another post. But like I said before. 2010. epicness :)

2 comments:

  1. Off that Bilal album? Sometimes. On repeat.

    Ify

    ReplyDelete
  2. *playing in the background right now as we speak* ... Yaay for comments!!! lol... thanks Ify :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers