Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sing your song


Bob McFerin (first dude to have an acapella song reach #1 on the billboard chart, found his name and this quote on a random blog) said this about the use of Twitter & Facebook:

“I always marvel that people are willing to share intimate secrets with people they barely even know. I keep my opinions to myself, they’re mine. I don’t feel like I need to share everything with other people. That’s one thing about technology–we almost feel like we’re obligated to talk about ourselves. Why? I don’t understand. [It's almost as though] if you’re not talking about yourself, you’re not being honest…I just don’t want to because I don’t think it’s important. People can be thinking about other things a lot more important than me.”

This is the exact reason why I don't post as much anymore lol.... Soo tempted to Tumblr... I'm going to give you a test run and see what happens.

Sing Your Song - Miles Bonny by kronika

... I'm trying to be careful what i say. Not like I will say anything horrible on this, at least I don't think I will, or I am.. but I think we must always be careful what we say. Whether it be online, offline, or in person. words are important... and what comes out of your mouth matters.



Last Donut Of The Night by tdawgman

On another note LASERS coming out in 2 days son'!!! ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers