Wednesday, January 19, 2011

All that jazz...


.... (interesting... lol ... fashion, sometimes makes me laugh out loud and shake my head profusely)

[2 asians w/ high tops ...LOL. This pic is awesome!]

Still working on this vision board. ...lol.. hopefully I'll have it done before the 1st of feb.I should be doing work right now, but I've been finding a lot of gems for the past few hours. Mostly all Jazz... which is fine, because I've been on that tip for the last little while. I'm rediscovering old favourites, notably "My Baby Just Cares for Me" - by Nina Simone. The other day I went to HMV, in hopes of finding some juice to fuel my ipod, and I was sooo close to purchase a Coltrane discography, then I remembered the amount that was sitting on my bank account, and I walked away with a sad pout, sincerely wishing my financial situation was different than it was. .... *kicks can, with hands in pocket*

Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares for Me by samprofeta



When I pay attention to how much time I spend just looking for songs, and sharing it with people, I keep thinking I should find a job where that's all I do, I think I would be VERY happy doing that. ... uughh...

Jose James
VICADIN by josejamesworldwide

I found another video from the Influencers series. A few posts ago, I posted their first short film "Influencer" series, which till this day, I keep replaying over and over again, almost memorizing what is being said. Here is an interview with a dude named Steve Stoute, the CEO of Translation [a brand management firm that arranges strategic partnerships between pop culture icons (JayZ, Gwen Stefani, Lebron, Justin Timberlake...) & Fortunne 500 companies]. Interesting enough in my management class, we were talking about branding and everything he's saying, we discussed. Anyway, watch it and be inspired!

INFLUENCERS in-depth Series / STEVE STOUTE from R+I creative on Vimeo.


[Sidebar: morning stretches, thinking, writing and quick workouts are awesome!! I highly recommend it!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers