Wednesday, January 12, 2011


This is exactly how I felt after completing my music project.


Guess who just got some groceries in her fridge. YES. Yours truly, and so I'm a little less cranky than I was on my last post lol. Life is a little better, I'm getting better, and I'm glad.

I want to write more... but lately I've been feeling pretty uninspired.


Is it possible to not be good at meeting people, and 'socializing like everyone else. I just found a quote somewhere by John Lennon who said that "time wasted doing something you enjoy was not wasted". What does that even mean? something about it seems a little abstract if you ask me lol. ...the I'm just busy on my grizzly, grinding..


Mine - Story of a Sacred Mountain
Uploaded by shootingpeople. - Full seasons and entire episodes online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers