Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oprah Presents: Jay-z's story [Master Class]

On this blog, and in my life, I always try to emphasize the importance of stories, and story-telling. Which is why I love hip hop, and poetry and conversations with people in general. I just ran into this video on one of my favourite blogs. I love this story, I find it inspiring. I think it's a great way to start of 2011. (thank you Oprah! lol)


1/3
Uploaded by 3030fm. - Explore more family videos.


2/3
Uploaded by 3030fm. - Family events, birthdays and parenting videos.


3/3
Uploaded by 3030fm. - Discover videos of people, family and friends.

Fearless is my word for 2011. It is the word that I will embody, and I will walk in Faith and make this happen. I want to find my 'truth' whatever 'it' is. I don't know what my 'thing' is yet, and I hope that I will find it soon, I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers