Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer Rain

...(sigh)...
so. Yesterday I found out some things that I didn't know about a previous vague 'significant other'... and all I could do was smile and shake my head. and laugh.
... Had a GOOD night's sleep. My allergies are getting BETTER!! I'm starting to see some white in my eyes!! (yaay!! ...insert *clap clap* here... it's been a month of redness and shame)

anyway... woke up to the sound of my ventilator and the sound of the rain... pulled my curtains to let the sunlight in... and smiled ... and had the urge to listen to Carl Thomas' Summer Rain.
lol

Storming outside, rain
She keeps me home
Quiet conversation makes me warm
So

Summer rain
Whispers me to sleep
And wakes me up again
Sometimes I swear I hear her call my name
To wash away the pain
My summer rain


...
lol... strange fruit of life it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers